All remote features have been disabled for users running Fire OS 5
Use your Android device to launch apps or games right on your Fire TV. Tired of navigating through menus to launch that side loaded app? App Shortcuts works great with Kodi and many others.
What is it:
- Quickly switch between apps without using your remote
- Easily launch side loaded apps
- View all installed apps in an easy to read list
- Control from within the app by using the remote feature (Fire OS 4 only)
How it works:
- Install the App Shortcuts Remote on your Amazon Fire TV and enable the service.
- Download and install App Shortcuts on your phone.
- Enter your Fire TV's address.
- Tap on any app to launch it on your Fire TV.
App Shortcuts for Fire TV is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-18. The program can be installed on Android.
App Shortcuts for Fire TV (version 1.3.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of App Shortcuts for Fire TV since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-03.
The latest version is 1.3.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-07-01.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2015-10-18
- Bug Fixes,- Removing all IAP while trying to get Fire OS 5 issues resolved. Everything is currently unlocked.,- If your Fire TV is running Fire OS 5, the app will disable all remote features. (Server update)